• Breaking News

    Saturday 14 January 2017

    Zarfund | Tricks and Earn Fast Money| Unlimeted Money

    Zarfund is a person to person donation program which allow everyone to sign up and start earning instantly. Its member to member money transfer, so there is no involvement of Zarfund into your earnings. You will receive your commission right into your bitcoin wallet.

    To start your journey with Zarfund, you need to sign up for Free and then upgrade to level 01 by sending 0.03 bitcoins to your sponsor (direct up-line). Now you will be upgrade to level 01 and you are eligible to receive commission from your direct referrals (direct down-line).

    It’s forced matrix plan, so no one can have more than 2 direct referrals. You will receive 0.03 each from your direct referrals. Your total earning at level 01 is 0.06 Bitcoins. Now you have to upgrade to level 02 by sending 0.05 Bitcoins to your second up-line (your sponsor’s sponsor) and you will be upgraded to level 02 and will receive commission from your second level down-line 0.05 X 4 person = 0.20 Bitcoins.

    This plan runs of the same concept upto 6 level deep in the matrix. You have to send total 3.20 Bitcoins to your up-line upto 6 level, and you will receive 164 Bitcoins as commission from your down-line upto 6 level.

    Now you must be thinking, how you can refer these two people under your ID while you do not have any knowledge of marketing. If you are working with Zarfund into my team, this would not be your problem any more. Why? Let me explain..

    As I said above, Zarfund is a forced matrix plan and no one can have more than 2 direct referrals. But what if I have more than 2 people to join my program? I have to place this 3rd person into my direct referrals (on my second level down-line). So, one of my direct referral will be benefited with this and he do not need to refer 2 people, he just need one more. This process is called Spill-Over. There are only 18000 member joined Zarfund yet. We have all the world open right now. Its time to take fast action, lock your position and get huge spillovers from your up-line’s work.

    For your information, I must tell you that 1 Bitcoin is equal to more than 900 dollars. Your potential earning is$98000+ per month with an investment of just 0.03 Bitcoins which is less than $20.

    But what if you don’t want to pay this $20.00 for joining the fastest growing income opportunity online. I have a solution, I will let you join Zarfund into my team for free, but in a different way.

    join Through this link    https://www.zarfund.com/ref/995a36e1ef/     register

    and after signup whatpps me 9557723989 . I bet you all of you get minium 3to4lakh within 2 month

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel